Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mishka's "Fur"cut

BEFORE:

AFTER:


It's kind of hard to see just how fluffy she was to begin with, but if you compare her tail to her body in the AFTER picture, you may get some idea! There was just soooooo much fur in the house! And it's shedding season. So, I borrowed some clippers from work (human hair clippers just don't do the job) and went to work. I left her ears and her tail fluffy . She held still for the whole thing, even rolling over onto her back so I could shave her belly. What a good dog! Karla, if you pet the back of Jeff's head just after a haircut then that's how short her fur is and just about what it feels like. She likes it. When I got done she rolled and rolled in the grass with the biggest smile on her face. I think she looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment