Saturday, May 2, 2009
Becky enters the 21st Century
Well, it's 10 years into the 21st century, but I made it. I want to thank the people that inspired me: Sarah Kerns, Shallie Ehlers, and Karla Ehlers. I've thought about this for a while and "...I can't fight this feeling anymore..." Well, I may not be the best at up-to-the-minute blogs like the rest of you seasoned bloggers, but I will give it a go. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I get to be the first to comment on your blog. Karla is proud of the shout-out. I'm glad you started this blog. It will be good to keep up to date with you and your fam.
ReplyDeleteHooray for blogging! I'm glad we'll be able to see more of what the Hutchins are up to. :) We hope everything went well with the baptism today.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you figured out technology and joined the world of blogging. And I am glad you figured out how to insert pictures and get a cute background. I am adding you to my list of blogs so I can see what you guys are up to! :)
ReplyDelete